Sunday, March 25, 2012

Still Keeping This Going

Obviously, I feel like when things go frantic then I lose a lot more focus during that time frame. I honestly would like to have the ability to still relaxed enough to make appropriate decisions when it happens. It's one of my weak points that I'm noticing with myself. I remember some cute girls back in the day who were shorter than me in high school :) - ah, that smile was well-written. I also remember taller girls too- man those were the good days :)

I made people feel uncomfortable for me being weird and I just didn't care at the time. I had no social life because I couldn't handle all that grown up stuff during high school. It was weird because I was expected to change into an adult all of a sudden by studying and looking for a good school and then feeling like a midget made me hindered from socializing back in those days. Oh man, those were the good times =) - again, a smile well-deserved.

Now, people are calling me midget from left to right and it doesn't faze me that much as it used to. I think this girl whose pretty cute and fit enjoys being around me and she's probably a little taller than me. She seems to not mind me. Hey, if people call me still a shorty then I'll take it because I see myself as a lucky shorty. I don't feel at all weakened or hammered down when a female tries to flatter me now. I just don't care man now.