Monday, April 2, 2012

One More

I'm behind with my posts because I've been busy the last week. I did notice however that it didn't really affect some repeat visitors from coming back and checking. I know that there are those days where nobody comes on here. It's like a business day for an ice cream man. People have so many options when they are hungry and it so happens that most people don't like to call ice cream a meal. Also, it seems like it's based on people's moods and no matter how hard a person tries to conduct business- people just don't care about spending their money on the man.

I think I've written stuff oh here that dramatically turns people off and get them to never come back. It's pretty funny because honestly I don't really need anybody to read this site; I just put it up to try to be interesting. I'm actually honored that even though I don't have time to put anything on here some readers have come back to read some more things. I pretty much have a library that's full of arsenal and obviously, I really had a lot to say against that church which now I'm really thinking of as like a spoiled little kid and laughing over. I am fortunate that I stuck with the truth to the best of my ability. I'm pretty confident that no law suits will ever come from that church as a whole. I was scared in the beginning over them appearing so unpredictable to me and being basically mean, but now I'm laughing at them so I don't really fear them because I'm the one to be feared now for them.

Basically, I'm laughing inwardly and cracking up while trying not to show it in the real world. For some reason, I feel that a black man does this a lot. I want to call it equal opportunity so basically I'm sure anybody can act this way. I think when a man like myself feels something is funny or amusing then maybe a woman who I am interacting with might feel it's cute sometimes. I guess that's funny in a way too and just meant to be a natural occurrance. It still doesn't keep anyone from getting along in friendships with the other gender.