Monday, April 9, 2012

Feeling An Off Day

Despite me not feeling in the mood for writing on this blog today. Yeah, it's a Monday and I woke up really early to find that I was sidetracked and couldn't work out. Only after three hours later did I fall asleep again which is a bummer because I didn't do anything but eat breakfast. I also have to take this one night course which I'm getting paid for. It's pretty nice because it also comes with a security clearance. The only sacrifice I have had to make is pretty much being away from home.

When I get back home, I'm really planning on obtaining some computer technician certificates and sticking with this job I have been training for all this time. I have managed to step in and not get in trouble for sleeping or anything, so I guess I'm pretty fortunate with where I'm at and something I can look forward to in my future and with what I'm doing right now. What I will most likely be doing is also volunteering at an organization which will most likely be a place for helping kids mature more while utilizing some of the I.T. skills I acquired back when I was in school.

Being a day trader which I definitely am has also been pretty exciting. Nonetheless, it only takes me roughly at most twenty minutes a day to analyze and enter trades. It's something I choose to do so that I could invest into a future where I wouldn't have to let money be a factor in what I really desire to do for myself and others.