Friday, April 20, 2012

Getting Back From A Long Week

It's pretty interesting by going from being a weird introvert who was still liked by certain beautiful females and then going to being more honest in a very blunt way, I actually might be even more well-liked now by more people. I don't know, I just choose to be really honest from the bottom of my heart and try to profess a moral life based on this ancient text that I heavily rely on.  From actually being who I am and literally comfortable on the inside and outside, there's really nothing for me to hide. If I want to say something with an honest intent and can be very appropriate then I guess it's a good thing.

There's a personal private matter that I had which was in a form of a dream- let's just say that I had a very good time in my dream and when I translate it, I had to stand next to the female who I dreamed about and hung out with indifferently the next day. I think it implies a very masculine thought process that I think a good amount of people would know what I'm referring to. I'm doing this because I want to keep this post G-rated, and it's also pretty funny to write about something very nice and enjoyed later in life with a tasteful sense.

The female told me in a pretty serious manner that she liked me and that's why she was hanging out with me and another buddy who I was with. She's pretty cute and definitely is in shape. I'm just keeping it like professional in that we are just buddies right now.  She's really sweet too, and it's pretty cool that I'm getting to know more about her.