Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How My Day's Going

I've been told by a roommate that when I sleep, I have actually mumbled jokes and started laughing outloud while dreaming. The other day I was told that I also inadvertently did the hanky panky on the wall and my bed while laughing hysterically in my sleep. From what he stated, psychologists would think I've been in a good mood lately as funny as it sounds with what I've been doing.

I guess I'm getting used to where I'm at- I basically work out like crazy every morning like yesterday I ended up running about five miles at 5:00 am which was pretty fun. Today, I was sweating like crazy too working my muscles to a failure. It's only between 90 minutes to 120 minutes of working out; it's not too bad honestly for me now. I guess I can concur to it because I'm getting quite used to it and feeling the benefits of the day with a body that's just like ready to do some damage if I was forced into it.

When I get back home, I plan on working out like this too but I'm going to add some additional gym time to build some guns which will probably take me at least five years to complete. It's more like building upon smaller and consistent gains which is sensible and reasonable. In a way, it's like investing to reap something you want to seek after. With the job situation, I guess I can say that I appreciate being able to work somewhere now and earn a living while being an actual day trader.