Saturday, April 14, 2012

Exploring Something Good

Sometimes being honest about something that you know you are going to be in trouble for is hard. I mean the way you word things in an honest manner can cause people to flip out! I never understood this for awhile, and my mom wasn't too much of help in helping me understand how people are. I pretty much had to find the answer through observations for myself which means that I had to be patient about it and let it come to me naturally.

Now, I don't feel anything when a person starts screaming at me. I just hold my ground and want to actually start laughing but I don't show it on my facial features- that's why it's easy for me to look indifferent because underneath I'm holding back my laughter and it feels good so the reinforcement causes me to not flinch. It's over the little things that people start getting so badgered about and try to take it out on you. That's why there's a popular term that some laymen love to use, who probably like it coarse. The other person who starts badgering probably learns to not care unless he looks like an idiot.

Actually what I really felt is "Man, I'm absorbing this coming to me." Secondly, I wanted to actually laugh with my eyes slightly raised in surprise. I was actually surprised that the tone of the loud, angry voice didn't really hurt my ears. I think it's because I'm used to speaking loud in my work environment just to interact with others; it's necessary to facilitate teamwork when the supervisor or another worker is like across the hallway and wants to address everybody at the same time. 

Wow, I honestly don't really care so much about getting in trouble over stupid and little things. That's what it really was. I guess failing over the big picture is going to be disappointing the most to me anyway so being yelled at is probably not going to make too much of a difference. I guess I'm an individual that absorbs people yelling at me- when I'm addressing peers, I just tell them they are overreacting more than me and then they fall for it and accuse it on me. I tell them next that I don't have to raise my voice anymore than they do and then the next day, they start laughing about it when I talk to them. They pretty much submit in defeat with me. It's just too easy and really funny because they are very ineffective in expressing a schism. Man, my schisms really made a point and I was pretty lucky in that I chose to be moral in those big moments where they were fearing for their life.