Saturday, April 21, 2012

Feeling Sleepy

I have noticed that during the times I'm actually sleepy- my eyes just want to close shut and I barely manage to keep them open while just trying to relax. It's pretty hard to make this happen. I just day-dreamed a little while I was being being pretty sleepy right now and still typing. I guess it's really easy to want to take naps on the weekends and just chill out. I'm probably not going to take a nap though because I want to stay awake.

It actually sort of feels good for me when I'm aware that I'm tired and place a personified image of myself. It makes me feel like  I'm on a different world. My eyes are like shut half way right now. I can barely see the letters I'm typing. Usually it lasts me for maybe at most about half an hour before I start being on the move again.