Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pretty Cool

I guess this blog is one of those sites where it experienced some hits on other referring websites very indirectly. From just posting something up on here and making it actually flow, I'm getting some traffic. I guess it's cool that I already have my monthly average which is about 300 visits. I'm pretty much feeling honored at how I don't really need to be on here everyday, and how there will be someone still reading this website for a few days before it gets deserted again if I keep on leaving it alone.

I'm starting to feel a really comfortable level of security while writing now. It's one of those joys that I'm feeling while blogging about anything in particular. It does require a little discipline for me to write up on stuff though, so I guess it's pretty healthy for me to continue this going. It feels like I'm doing this a lot but it's pretty much what I need to do to achieve something that I desire. I'm not really fooling myself either because I intend on staying healthy and true to myself.

Now, I'm feeling a little sleepy and I guess it's okay. I actually enjoy this feeling of being exhausted for some reason because it presents a great challenge for me to continue pursuing after something. I just want to keep going until I really have to reason that I need some rest before I can have pursuit again the next morning.