Sunday, April 15, 2012

Something Not Part Of My Record

This is my last post before I get ready to take off. When I get back, I will have a little more left to finally catch up for the whole year. There are a few things about me that could be complicated but now I'm seriously having a good laugh about it. Along with how those incidents don't really affect me that much now because it doesn't show up on my record, I could pretty much create a small loophole to be extravagantly honest about myself. In other words, some people might feel turned off from applying T.M.I. (too much information) The ironic thing is that possibly some people like to read blogs where the writer starts saying stuff about his life very bluntly.

I have something that's not a part of my public record. It's like rubbing off sweat for me. Basically, I got this Chinese guy named Washington who roots for Washington teams like Washington Redskins and Washington Nationals working with me and then having a hard time being a happy camper. I think it was something from having a great deal of stress and not being satisfied with his life. The way he would cope with this would be trash talk behind people's backs. I'm not going into great detail because I forgot what he said most of the time, and he was like don't mention to the person that he does this.

Now, the person he was talking about once was a black lady who I worked with and I was pretty mad because I wanted to not let some personal things get in the way with cooperating well at work. She would talk to herself about how she wanted a tall and handsome black man in her life while working at her desk, which is pretty funny to remember.  She was tall and pretty vivacious, but that's not the point- I wasn't mad because I was attracted to her; I just didn't like Washington's attitude at that time. I ended up bagging on Washington on a similar blog like this. Therefore, it created some problems but I'm over it now. Washington attempted to mar my social reputation but because of the uniqueness of my birthright which is rare to come by these days, it really didn't do much. He placed a restraining order on me for retribution and the judge stated that I got to work with him at work while staying 0 yards away from him- that was the exact restraining order which was weird. Okay so Washington's restraining order didn't hurt me that much, just hurt my future trust in confiding in Washington. The restraining order is something I didn't even fight because I didn't care too much after that from being a dude. A dude placing one on a dude for retribution is pretty bad but it looks bad on him more than me, so it works out for me in the end. Also because I so didn't care to talk to him, the court order has expunged itself by default. That's how it works, give the loser who can't handle you and accuses you of the worst things which you are not a hard time and then after he asks for professional protection against you, give him the cold treatment.