Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ready To Handle The Hard Stuff

I guess time can be anybody's enemy because everybody pretty much has a biological clock that will virtually, universally  expire. I guess this means that if a person really wants to get something done and takes quite a bit of effort then he or she might have to stay awake to get something done for another person.  I'm starting to not mind having this fast-paced work ethic now.

In a way, I have been acquiring useful skills and devising practical schemes to compensate a living. It's pretty basic which is to just be consistent at it, if you want to turn something into a career. I'm still sleepy as I type this post, but now I'm just feeling a little excited.

It feels like it's going to be a lot of fun to get to come back home and start some pursuits I have been longing to do all this time. I used to have a heart that would feel discouraged very easily and then I would not try so hard as I should have. I no longer have that barrier of letting a disappointment get to me at a personal level to disrupt my confidence. Therefore, I don't really require any therapeutic help from like a psychiatrist or someone else like some people told me to do- it's too easy to figure that one out; they were just too mad and couldn't think straight with me.