Sunday, April 8, 2012

Experienced Largest Traffic Last Month

I'm writing this post with the intention of catching up with my desire to average one post a day. So far I'm behind even though it feels like I've written on this blog forever. I have been averaging more than one in the last hour, but not for the days category which is unfortunate.

Anyhow, I feel grateful that it was last month from all the posting I did that I received about 560 views on my blog site which means that last month is the greatest amount of traffic ever that this blog has received in the last five months-correction! 5 years!!! Not to mention I have another blog too to add a couple more years that nobody ever cares to look at. Anyway, the link to my old blog is somewhere on this blog and I wrote so much dirty stuff on there that don't make sense. Not much of a terrific feat compared to Yahoo! but I guess I live with it knowing that I don't really care if people don't want read my blog.

I've obviously put stuff on here that turned people off. One time, I wrote something that I thought was funny and then nobody read it except for me who would visit it everyday and just keep laughing. I guess everybody has their own personal tastes.