Monday, April 9, 2012

Oh Yeah

This is going to sound very repetitive but I just brainstormed into something very good based upon looking at some listings for government job openings. I have actually been lucky enough to get into an organization that pretty much belongs to the government, along with obtaining an interim security clearance so that I could do some paid training in some basic art to be qualified for working there and earn a living. Well, for the most part, the young females I'm surrounded by are pretty friendly to me and they don't seem to care how short I am so I guess I'm lucky for being a short man. Basically, I'm saying that a person's height doesn't matter. I've seen some very tall and burly people who walk around with a cane and for me, I feel pretty nimble and agile compared to them so there are advantages and disadvantages with being tall or short.

There's no need for a short guy to go through what I've been feeling which is feeling like an unable person from just being physically shorter than most guys. I actually now smile inwardly and don't care so much when a person calls me that short guy in their gossip or talks about it directly with me. Hey, I do stand out too and I don't mind so much anymore. It's something I've had to get used to.

Basically I just have to graduate from my government-backed night course now which has incentive because I'm getting free food and a place to stay. I just have to be pleasing to my managers who get pretty rowdy sometimes from sensing the guys are acting like a bunch of kids and getting drunk and doing stupid stuff. Already, a few of the guys have been kicked out from doing those mentioned naughty activities. I myself don't mind limiting myself to doing smart activities, so I just might have it made. It gets boring in class, but sitting and testing there for the money is better than not getting the bills paid.

I see myself furthering my education with the government by taking the opportunity to upgrade into a managerial position after about six months of working from my graduation. After completing the progression, I plan on completing a Master's degree related to my Computer Science Bachelor's degree. This should make me a very competent candidate for many technical jobs that pay pretty well. On top of all this, I'm going to have to find a way to pay my way through graduate school so I might do some additional part-time work and continue to do my successful day trading. I just might be able to virtually make unlimited gains in my trading which is really sharpening up. Some of my peers have already asked me to manage their trades for them, but I've been willing to show them what I do and it has been interesting and exciting for them to know about this opportunity I am a part of. They seem pretty gung ho about starting with some capital, so I will try to show them the ropes to help them win- because in my trading field, like minds who form a majority will always win. I plan on also volunteering to also be able to put some of my entry-level I.T. skills to use and assist some cute kids in the process and I guess I would happily put that in my resume and brag about inspiring young minds to my employers.