Saturday, April 14, 2012

Just Living Life

I don't really know how to start to post. Right now I have one of those feelings where I feel like being tearful but I don't know what I should really be morose about. Just writing something on this blog has made me cheer up a little already as weird as it might seem. In the back of my head, I just feel like really anticipating something and that in life we go through periods where we are just standing around and waiting for a moment to happen where we'll be put into action. 

My nervous energy is like buried underneath my body, and I don't feel so offended over the little things anymore if I perceive it not going my way. I don't feel fearful about being projected as a highly rude person because I'm confident about what my intentions are. Just from talking and listening to a pretty cute friend today, she really wanted to hang out and asked if she could join me; hey, that's pretty cool. I don't know- she also said that I'm good looking and winked at me while laughing; yeah, that was pretty funny when she mentioned that to me.

I'm just remaining honest and direct in my interactions without feeling nervous about anything at all. It's like I have some freedom buried underneath my heart now and that I don't really have to hide some type of timid behavior. I do make moral considerations though because that's just who I want to be, and I believe that it's a good thing because of the faith I have chosen to grow in.