Sunday, April 22, 2012

Not Really Feeling It

I guess I'm only human, and it's one of those days right now where I really don't know what to do. All I'm really doing is just laundry at this point. Basically, I'm just trying my best to keep on persisting. There's really not much right now that I feel like typing because I'm like ready to go on and do something else. Oh well, even though I have these emotions it seems like it's great practice to still try to live the dream while typing stuff up on this blog.

Yesterday felt like an ugly day for me. However, everything seems to be going normal for me and I think it's only because I maintain this form of discipline that I'm comfortable with underneath my heart. I used to feel very nervous when I was in a situation like I was before and it didn't really have too many good results that I would have liked. I just kept trying to push forward even though I felt so tense or anxious about certain things that I didn't feel secure about. Nowadays, I'm just like calm as a soaring eagle.

It's only a matter of time now before I get where I'd like to go. The disappointments I felt with myself yesterday were pretty minor I guess. I felt sad and almost too disheartened because I saw how I was physically shorter than mostly everybody. I'm like well, I can't really do anything about it and still the people who matter the most to me are pretty friendly to me so I guess it doesn't matter so much. Another thing that I found out was that I left a deck of pretty expensive playing friends with a friend who I didn't intend on giving it too. He ended up taking those cards which were part of a game called Magic: The Gathering to a comic shop and selling it to them for some free Chinese delivery food! I informed my other friend about it and told him that I owed him some money or a new deck of playing cards and he told me not to worry about it. It was because he still had his Japanese cards which is what he really wanted.