Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Working Hard At Something

What I've come to now realize is that my mom has ended up supporting me in some professional decisions I made. What she tells me in these rough economic times and lack of finding opportunity because I just plain sucked when I had the chance to move up the food chain is to just stick to something that works and be very diligent at it. It was really hard to want to leave home from my comfort zone in the beginning and to make this tough personal decision of leaving behind a lifestyle that I really enjoyed. However, there was something lacking in my personal fulfillment because I so badly wanted a good job that would pay well and I just couldn't muster enough resources to find it in time. Therefore, I left my very comfy hometown and came to a pretty rough part of town because the weather really sucks here. So far, it's boring but it's better for gaining some experience and earning more pay- that's what is really cool and I also get to develop my physical fitness level for free with some qualified trainers.

I have about a month of training and persisting at a high standard before I get back to my home state again. It's going to be more relaxing when I get back, but I see with the free time and the loads of cash I get a really good shot to use my time wisely and gain more resources along with possibly having time for a loving relationship with a beautiful and charming woman! Hey, it's not a bad deal with where I'm at and I might as well upgrade the status I currently have in this government work I was fortunate to get into.

Analyzing my time, there is an ample amount of free time that I'm getting and using it for taking only a shower or socializing while eating isn't too bad, Plus, this blogging sensation I'm under while averaging about 300 views a month doesn't take me that long to compose. Right now, I have 400 views this month. I'm noticing that last month was like a major peak of views I received which topped at about 560 views and now I'm experiencing an encore that goes above my average but is a smaller wave of visits.