Sunday, April 8, 2012

Back To Trying

I'm currently feeling a little headache writing on this blog but regardless, I want to dedicate myself to at least average one post per day for the whole year. Obviously, it seems like I have some off days because I'm focusing on other things and sometimes even limit my time spending on my computer. Basically what I'm doing is playing catch up.

Once you get into the habit of playing catch up after fulfilling other obligations, it doesn't really seem so bad anymore. I remember when I was in college with how I would feel disheartened when I fell behind in a course work and wouldn't want to try my best to get an A in the course. I remember how I felt so overwhelmed and had to end up dropping a few classes. I was so flustered about managing my time and just being really driven to do something about  just managing to get by! I did manage to get a Computer Science degree which is my undergraduate degree during this period.

Now, I don't really feel bad about becoming a responsible person anymore. There's nothing underneath me now that wants to hold me back from going in that direction. Being Mr. Responsible on this blog isn't some shady attempt at shaming my life and appearing very elusive with the world which basically turns a lot of women off. On the contrary, I just put it down because it seems fitting and also funny at the same time to reach for that goal of becoming that person.