Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Getting To A Point Of Understanding

I'm just trying to type anything random now because I just want to finish catching up with the posts that I'm behind on. I think from putting new content on here at a daily rate, I'm actually experiencing more repeat visitors on this site. I just know that people come on this blog for probably getting a decent laugh about some stuff, and I'm perfectly fine with that because I myself like to have a good time while reviewing some content I put up.

Because of my randomness in the style of composing my blog, I don't recall a lot of the things I put up so when I go back to it later, I usually find myself laughing at stuff I put down or getting really pumped up. It's one of those moods sometimes where I decide to try to write about new topics and so I guess it makes this site a little more interesting sometimes when I feel enabled to make it happen like that.

I'm realizing that my words are starting to flow better and when I interact with others, I'm also becoming more coherent. In a way, I'm practicing my honesty in the real practical setting of this world too. Thanks to this blog that I have up, I've been able to practice something nice which is learning to be honest. The Bible literally states that being honest is like a kiss on the lips. In other words, I guess it can be looked at in a funny way- if a guy really likes a girl and wants to marry her and then end up kissing her then he should just be continually honest with her and feel like he is getting a lock on her lips. At least the guy can enjoy some decency in the process which probably would attract a good and diligent woman who might also happen to be really pretty.