Saturday, April 21, 2012

Habits Take Getting Used To

Nowadays, from having been on the go so often and kept occupied from playing around at the house, I'm noticing that the discipline I have gained can be very useful to my life now. I mean I feel those human emotions and elevated senses that make it so many meaningful in being alive every once in awhile too. However, from having discipline even while my mind and soul is just going all over the place, I'm capable of still getting the mission done!

I really appreciate a lot of things in life more from practicing discipline. It's something that just doesn't happen overnight and takes a lot of progression. I have come to accept where I'm at and how even while I am pushed over to the edge, I still can make good adjustments. Just giving it your all takes a lot of getting used to in order to form it into a habit.

It starts with smaller steps and then building up into becoming a work of art. I never knew that I could actually have it in me to be always continually consistent with the things I try to do. Instead of feeling discouraged about setbacks, I feel motivated to keep learning and pushing on to achieve what I have set out do now.