Friday, April 13, 2012

One Of Those Days

I guess today is one of those days where I feel pretty tired and stoic about stuff. Yeah, I was expecting some people to read my lame posts yesterday and I guess it's one of those days where I expect to have it easy, but then again I can't give in like that very easily so I have to be on my toes again and work hard. Working hard is just an activity for me and something that just takes a little getting used to. Inwardly, I guess I just like to be in a pretty cheerful mood and for the most part, I don't really care about the little things people do to annoy each other.

One of these days, instead of just rambling about stuff that I don't really know how to recall, I will be writing something that is actually pretty useful for myself and others. I had a hard time accepting how I was not that great as others because I just want to have this prideful feeling of being better than others and maintaining it. One guy I know has trouble with communicating in a rational manner because he knows he's pretty dumb and so likes to mess around in a way that makes him less attractive to approach for anything. He pretty much talked about some of the most funniest things in an unintended manner- like he was saying "It's all about the man" which probably means being masculine and then a few minutes later, he gets scolded by his mom and stays quiet for a little bit before yelling "it's all about the man" again.

His brother really hates the guy, and they have some arrangements in coexisting by respecting each other's personal belongings. It's so funny. I can tell about these things pretty bluntly because I have actually spent a considerable amount of time with them and even chilled for the whole night in their room. I even saw his sister come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel once, but she's like family too so it didn't really mean anything to me. My face was like stoic and underneath I wanted to sort of laugh and then yeah, looked like she didn't mind either.