Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just Messing Around A Little

I feel pretty blessed to have a loyal friend who wants to go out of her way to do things for others. Her being a female and younger just makes it that much more special for me. Along with being pretty cute and fit, yeah, it's pretty cool that she greets me cheerfully which makes me laugh a little. She's a pretty cool friend, so yeah, it's great and hopefully I can meet more people like her. From what I hear from her, her family is really sweet and will do more than what she's capable of doing. I guess having a fulfilling family background like that and role-model parents would foster some beautiful people in this world.

 On the other hand, I don't want to make any really bad characterization judgements so I'll lay off of saying something about Annie Tran or Betty Lam. The same applies for some of those people at that Hope of God Church. I'll just let the implications arise on the surface and work against them, instead of me putting any work into it right now. Okay, I'm having a good chuckle about this right now.

Honestly, I think that Hope of God Church was really weird over the two years I attended there. I don't blame a lot of people who ended up leaving it. I guess the numbers turning into a majority leaving should pretty much say a lot about the effectiveness of the church under speculation. I remember running a club. The first day people showed up and I was like what the heck I don't know what I'm doing. I'm sweating my pants off. I'm like man, I'm so nervous and I'm so afraid- I don't know what the people are going to say about me. Afterwards, the whole year, nobody showed up to my club. Man, I was pretty bummed out but now I'm actually laughing about the incident; I wasted a lot of time on something people just weren't interested in. I sucked a whole lot and I thought it was because I was too short to be a leader. Man, I was bad. People start laughing now when I take up a leadership position because of the calmness I exhibit and how I don't really care about paying attention to the little things they are doing. I guess I'm pretty much practical, so I understand that with greater numbers, more help is required and I can't do it on my own.