Sunday, May 13, 2012

Getting Little More Creative

I guess with the situation being where it's at in the economic crisis, I believe that it's really about letting things take care of itself. I don't know what I'm really saying; I'm just being random for right now. I believe that people just want to hire top talent so that they could manage something wonderful and make a nice chunk of money off of. I mean for the average person, who wouldn't really want to never sham if opportunity called for it and earn something great about it? I mean who wouldn't try their best to beg for a position if it pays well and try to fit in so they could make a living; with all of the 20 million people out there in the United States looking for the right full time job- who really wouldn't do those things I mentioned?

I think it's just better to take it where it might be the most natural for a person. For myself, I'm not really that bright enough to be able to find myself a very comfortable position. I'm always going to have to work on it with wherever I end up. It's basically dealing with the pains of life or another way of putting it, how much booze I can avoid from destroying my life. From working at gaining security, obviously it means being on your toes enough to make it happen and starting really young in life is really understandable but as you get older then it's really going to make you look bad to continue shaming and not really doing anything and just sitting there laughing about people's failures and ignoring your own status.

What I am proposing is that if a man just sits on his lame buttocks all day and can't do anything but play video games then might as well try to aspire on becoming a professional game player. There's a good amount of money from sponsors given to the winning player or team. For myself, it's only a pipe dream but I might as well make the opportunity of winning a big stack of cash be my excuse for playing those addictive and competitive games. It's called being creative in a self-manipulative way to apease some really strong desires. I remember Betty Lam laughing the whole time when I said that I was addicted to video games; I guess she was attracted to me or something admitting to my faults; I guess I made it seem like I was depressed and all so for a woman, then maybe it would be considerably funny.

You know Betty was a funny and weird person in a way. I thought she looked good sometimes but most of the time, I really didn't care how she appeared to me. I was a little sad that I was shorter than her, but whatever I'm over it now. What ticked me off a lot one time was when she yelled at me over something and then she became really direct with me about blocking me on her Facebook profile. I was like on crisis mode for a few years but now looking back at it, it's like whatever, I don't really mind anymore and I might just have her unblock me just to mess with her in a playfully harmless fashion. I really don't care now if I never see Betty anymore because from what I've heard she's no longer at that condemned location I've been writing about.