Friday, July 13, 2012

Establishing My Own Future

Looks like I'm pretty much learning to do some things I'm interested in for making a living everyday right now. After coming back from a long night of working as a night owl, I pretty much go to sleep and then wake up and then get on with learning to do some stuff with my life. I guess it's pretty much a routine for me and something I sort of have fun doing at the same time.

Because of my pretty stable job right now, I can really see how if I really work hard at it and learn a lot then I pretty much have something to fall back on if I ever need a typical 8 to 5 job. I'm also going to keep my Commercial Driver License intact as long as possible because I pretty much worked for it and if I ever need a job as a truck driver then I wouldn't really have any problems with it.

It's pretty crazy in that I'm establishing a mode of financial security for myself through hardwork and determination. I obviously have Plan A in mind which is what I'm striving for but just in case anything goes wrong I have alternatives all the way down to Plan D.