Monday, July 30, 2012

Knowing How To Deal With Things

More and more each day, I'm becoming more equipped and it's like I'm becoming so unstoppable with many different things. As long as I tell the truth and labor really hard and just go after it very rapidly so that the opposition is like at a loss, then I think I'm okay with whatever I decide to go after. Already, I've made out a church as a major antagonist of my life and for good reasons where they wouldn't even be able to deny those allegations I'm making about them unless they just want to believe that I've never been there. They are absolutely going to have a hard time ignoring me and already, the church is at a loss and has become a mourning place for pity or in my case, I just get to point my finger at certain people and just start laughing.

The church over there could think like I'm the ultimate antagonist as well. I'll give them a picture to relate to- I'm like the Doomsday in the Superman comics. If they decide to get rid of me, then I evolve into an even stronger person and become even more harder each time. I will have that type of resiliency but I will also stand for justice too so they will look like puny humans to the mighty Thor!