Monday, July 23, 2012

Little By Little Changes

Instead of dropping my discipline and doing something that's been addictive and repetitively stupid, I am going to make some milestone steps to reach up to my goals in life for living a pretty decent lifestyle. This may sound like an exaggeration but I believe that earning an annual salary of 30 Million dollars off of mainly investments and not really have to put that many hours into it would help out with a decent living and also give some room to assist others who just didn't have the opportunity like I'm seeing right now.

It's pretty much going to start out with small and then making some long term adjustments to build up in wealth. The best way I see it for myself is to pretty much think of everything long term and going for the stable direction while reaching a level that I personally desire which is pretty much not having to really be tied onto a job and to rely on it for mainly a source of income. Some people love their jobs and by no means am I discouraging them to found out ways to retire early- I'm just thinking that I would like the time to do fun stuff that are unrelated to leading to a career and also have the funds to assist me. I'm thinking of really giving back to the less fortunate because it's just humbling to me to see people struggle and just because it feels sort of good to have made a nice contribution in ameliorating economically poor conditions.

Let's see, I can only expect about a 35 K base salary after witholding taxes right now and pretty much have the weekends off. I pretty much need to just master a language that I'm becoming more familiar with and improve on my already aggressive level of fitness. For current times, I'm going to need to take on a course so I can familiarize myself more with my line of work right now. I'm becoming pretty proficient with conducting my one-man operation of making investments- I pretty much do my own research and try to learn from the best that's out there! This pretty much involves with me having to do quite a bit of reading up on things and just learning to put those things into practice. It was initially so difficult because I was very apprehensive but I'm over that stage now and have built a decent level of personal confidence in managing my own investments.

Overall, everything is right under my nose and I'm starting to take notice of them. I'm pretty much going to have to transition into doing something different which is being an unconventional type of work horse. I'm going to need to create a routine schedule of how I concentrate on stuff and just let all of that effort build up into something nice and work that I can conduct fast before focusing on really fun stuff. Looks like I attached on the interest of making myself taller and playing the piano while singing with my painfully cracking and annoying voice. I've been trying to make plans with hanging out but it's been a little hard for me right now because I have these big interests in mind and I'm wasting time by being stupid. Writing it out is helpful right now because I'm seeing things about myself a lot better.