Monday, July 9, 2012

Dealing With Stress Management

After all these years of making the same mistakes over and over again in one particular area, I'm starting to see what it may be about now. I guess prayer does really help in these respects before and after the temptation kicked in and whether or not, I had to give into it. I really see it in sort of a emotional way and with some sort of clear vision that can't really be explained in words. It's like a momentary realization where you just see a thousand acts in the brain under two seconds. I seem to have that type of feeling when I brainstorm but the hard part is actually working hard and managing life sometimes.

I'm not necessarily saying to ignore everything a person desires. I think life can be lived in a direction where the heart is filled with content. Things are sometimes going to bring you down any amount but you shouldn't let that be a factor in giving up. I believe having a pretty constant steady flow of working hard towards obtaining a satisfying goal is a life pretty well worth living.

In addition to being a master at managing my own personal boredom and loneliness, I also want to have the ability to manage my own stress. I'm not really the accepting kind with some things and will always be contentious about few things and mindful of some little details. I am just going to be really patient even though I'm going have these strong longings for some things that I know would make me happy. I'm just going to be a hard working individual in a creative way to obtaining those satisifying goals. I will really care obviously if things don't go my way, and I'm not going to give up while constantly improving and adapting to situations. I'm going to try to remain positive regardless of what happens for me and try to make those appropriate acts all the time regardless of what I'm feeling in the moment.