Monday, July 16, 2012

Putting Myself On Forever Mode

I've only managed to be fully dedicated with something probably about 50% of the time. My mind sometimes plays back the addicting and exciting feelings from associating with something when I try to withdraw myself from it. I'm no robot because I can't turn these human factors about me on or off. I make mistakes that I regret from having trouble in this area.

Overall, I'm dedicated to working on myself to become this really successful person and at least okay individual and to all the good friends who are out there for me to reach. I shut myself down unfortunately and it might result in me unintentionally hurting some feelings. I also experience those emotions too from others. I don't mean to be bad from trying to be sensitive about this stuff; therefore, I try to get back to socializing with those people who I thought I hurt later.

Having those really angry feelings and frustrated thoughts from me persuming about a person has found it's way into something I can cope with and be patient about in resolving. I managed to finally do it while burying myself into some really difficult angles that are hard to straighten out. I know that I'm a work in progress. Now, I'm really keen to what my personal desires are to keep my heart content.

Briefly my goals aren't really what define me- what defines me is how I'm living in the present and where I believe I'll be ending up. I honestly have faith in a loving God, and I truly believe in this true existence that God did create this whole universe and that perception lies deep in awakening an individual to expecting there are better things. Like the movie Prometheus, I choose to believe in there being a heaven during the afterlife. In a nutshell, I choose to live a moral life because I know it makes me happy- not because I think I deserve to be in heaven for it.

This is my goal because I've found power in writing about my goals on this site- I'm going to learn three different languages so I can earn a thousand dollar bonus each month with my government occupation which is already responsible for paying off my student loans. That would be so sweet! I could go further in my government job and become like a crazy skilled boss but I want to mainly stay home and have liberty to do anything my heart is in the mood for working hard in for my enjoyment and also be able to play with stuff for longer durations! Focusing on vast wealth through hard work, determination, and long term struggles by investing it properly is the way to go because later, I wouldn't really have to work long ten hours to constantly multiply my income especially when it goes on autopilot. I'm also so very health conscience so I want to work out enough to eventually gain muscles and feel good and have a good laugh flexing every once in awhile. All the females and guys are pretty much average in appearance to me and I don't care how big of a giant or scary looking they are; I'm not basing things off of appearances anymore- I'm going to just focus on doing the moral thing even if it requires painful sacrifices. I think that's the key word- commitment!