Monday, July 2, 2012

Living For Freedom

I guess I'm pretty open to doing some fun things with friends such as going hiking and dining at different places. I'm just going to try to wing it everyday with what I'm trying to accomplish now. I'm going to have to eliminate a lot of leisure during my free time and just equate those moments to studying, resting, exercising, or anything related to self-maintenance.

I really enjoy the idea of using an Xbox with its dynamic motion sensor to work out while doing coordinated dance moves. It seems like a lot of fun and a decent work out so that I could also maintain a little creative side of myself. I'm going to keep it natural with myself now when it comes to meeting the right woman to marry and in the process, I'm going to do my part in developing into how I would see being a perfect family man is. I'm just going to be ultra patient and be natural in my inquries while being fully honest with myself.

Instead of doing some evil activity I have going for myself, I'm just going to try to wing it into some productive activity that would be very beneficial. Even if it's me being by myself most of the time, I'm going to have to work at not minding so much about what I'm trying to go after and work it around those areas while enjoying a career that I'm setting out to accomplish. I know I'm going to momentarily falter with the same things over and over again, but one of these days I'm going to break out of those cycles one by one and be a step closer into becoming a more fuller person each day that I live. Basically, I'm going to try my best to live a decent life everyday no matter how stupid my decisions and actions were. I'm going to repent of those decisions at a daily manner when I realize the sin I was carried over with.