Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Making Right Connections

I guess in life there will always be people who do not receive what they have been looking for throughout their lifetime. In those incidences, I say to just continually improve the self and work hard at achieving satisfaction. I mean I do care if I don't get what I was looking for, and it might feel a little distressing at times but it seems like I could be putting too much emphasis on some things that don't really matter a lot. What I'm going to do is to learn to suffer really well with not currently possessing some things that I know would make me happy.

I'm going to work hard at being really patient with a decent attitude and be continually ready to make necessary adjustments. I'm just going to have to focus on being pretty intelligent with my decisions and also have a decent moral and spiritual side. What I've been thinking about is how I would like to teach any of my own future children how to discern a confusing situation with some moral choices. Obviously, the body may display some primal urges and cause some people to act very impulsively. I would like my own kids to always have an upper hand in those personal matters.

It's definitely not personal when I make an attempt to communicate with some unwilling people. I'm just working hard at achieving personal satisfaction with some people nowadays, and it seems like if I keep a pretty stable footing then it doesn't become that difficult if I'm forced to move on. If I'm learning to manage my own feelings really well and not let it get the best of me then I guess I'm on my way with staying as an even more normal person. Overall, I'm pretty much ready to wait even a lifetime while continually making proper improvements to myself and being dilligent with obtaining some really satisfying goals. It's pretty much like a personal journey that I am ready to pursue.