Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Disciplining The Mind

I feel so groggy from working really late and then sleeping in throughout the afternoon. It feels really weird having to shut my eye in the daylight when I just feel like getting up and doing stuff to have some fun before going into work. However, I know that I would be killing myself really badly if I didn't take in the required sleep for myself. Therefore, with responsibility I have to ensure that I get the adequate amount of the rest.

I guess that's the bare minimum for myself to survive my day which is to pretty much ensure that I get around ten hours of sleep for my graveyard shift. Obviously, I feel really well-rested right now that I could pretty put in the required work up until the wee-hours have passed. Nowadays, my falling asleep stamina has been a little better in that I'm getting tired between 4:30 and 5:30 am.

I seriously need to just let go of entertaining myself and invest in a busy schedule to ensure that I have some flow going on with my own life. I was pretty heavy on soul searching last year but it looks like I've gained a pretty fairground on what I really want to do with my life.