Monday, July 9, 2012

Becoming Set In Stone

When the intention of anything is personally known and set in unwavering place, I think when it comes to dealing with conflict, it doesn't really become that hard to deal with it as long as it's morally reasonable and not really set upon some corruption or evil desire. I think that's really stupid and will really affect things to happen in a negative way later.

For some reason, I've really gained this personal conscience level where I know what I'm doing and what I'm working hard for. I don't see any reason to really overreact anymore and can pretty much make an individual effort to really go after what I'm interested about. It's nice to be spoon-fed some details every once in awhile to make life easier or to just make assumptions based on your preferences but what makes things an even greater challenge is to actually come up being upright when circumstances don't make it very favorable. I guess I want to strive to have excellence all the time now and to work hard towards achieving my goals through being moral and satisfied at the same time.