Monday, July 30, 2012

Working With Time and Patience

I'm very good at this area of being patient and allowing timely events to favor me very heavily. It's something I like to take notice when dealing with all types of people who just act stupid while in the moment. I have emotions that can be vicarious meaning that I can potentially feel the devastation, depression, or happiness of any individual. Even though I have these feelings, I don't let it get to me no matter what the circumstances are in committing myself with doing the right thing and to be selfless as the ultimate act in my flair!

I'm just not afraid anymore about what happens to me. I'm just working hard to obtain my own satisfaction in this world. I'm also glad that I have to a better than starting level experience of getting to know what the real Christ was like. There are millions of Christs out there, which one would a believer or dyslogistic person be referring too? I'm referring to the one with strong evidence that paints a historical picture of Jesus found in the pages of the New Testament. I really love the seemingly contradictory passages and how it really gets people all amped up about saying that's enough proof without even digging deeper in to surface. There seems to be these really head strong and collected believers who just serve up embarrassment on a platter for those people. Christians are composed of people with great enormous diversity! Some of them can be a bunch of dumb bells at times and I won't lie either about myself. I've been thrown off and now coming to reason that I deserve God's wraith just as any other poor sinner in this world. It's just that Jesus came along one day and his message spread throughout many historical periods and had its place and now found his way into my heart.