Monday, July 30, 2012

Paying Off My Bills

It's getting a lot better with this whole mess of working hard and paying off all my credit debt and school loans. I'm eventually going to be in the process of getting everything done and paid off! It's a process that's just going to feel so good. I don't feel so lonely anymore about some things. I think it's actually funny now when people just say negative stuff about me, and I get to hear about it.

I'm still going to work hard at obtaining what I need in life. I'm going to make a full effort now and just go in that direction. It seems like I do have plenty of decent friends who I can hang around with so it really doesn't matter who doesn't want to be friends with me anymore. It's just something that brings up some laughter and humor to my personal life.