Monday, July 30, 2012

Salute To The Readers

Hello to all the blog readers, even if I'm deceiving myself and just writing to me. I've been tackling some serious issues lately and frankly, have made a lot of comments that seem relevant which is pretty much like status quo. Right now, it feels like I'm just writing something that first comes into my head and then not deleting it! I'm keeping it raw for myself and even if I feel like it sucks I'm learning to deal with it at the same time. With that thought alone of dealing with how I think my writing sucks, it's great practice for me in learning to deal with other stuff in this world.

There are a lot of things that I could do now. I see so many options and how to get around there with my own personal flair. I even use vocabulary and or search for the appropriate word now much to the chagrin of some of my less knowledgable friends of the the English language. Who knows, there's always room to have fun picking up a new word- like the word Halo when the video game was introduced to the world! The ship in the game is like the shape of a halo, and I don't see what the symbolic meaning of the title is- wait, there's Wikipedia now to get myself up to speed. Let's check.

Okay, that was a very interesting read- the word halo in the game refers to the halo megastructure which is pretty much a ringworld. It is very interesting and is very similar to the novel Ringworld which has an interesting plot about how the ringworld is 600 million square miles in diameter and encompasses 3 million Earth-sized planets.