Monday, July 23, 2012

Pretty Interesting Week

This week I'm basically caught up with doing the stupid stuff that I shouldn't be doing. I guess in a form of being stupid in the morning because the weekend just passed and I work during the week only at night time, I pretty much indulged in stupidity the whole morning. I need to really stop doing stupid things- it's going to take a lot of discipline for me to repent from those bad activities fully.

Obviously, I'm glad that I believe in a loving Christ found in the actual pages of the Bible because it helps me out in settling with repenting and knowing how stupid of a person I really am after falling to sin daily. I have to make this great effort and concentration to not fall and I still fall because I'm just a really messed up individual like that. I know and at the same time, I don't mind pointing out this in others who deserve to know like over at that Hope of God Church in L.A. if I ever have the time to drive over there. I really feel like that church has no significance anymore and that the people who go there don't really matter to me neither are they going to play a huge factor with anything totally important. It's just a lot of those female emotions that focus on sentimental values and try to place the individual in a higher and arrogant place. It's so much like brainwashing the soul and being ineffective with stabilizing an individual. I guess some of the women who assume a leadership at that church might have some difficulty expressing submissive values because they would rather be in charge with this driving force that really focuses on sinful values. What's the point of even having a church like that if it's going to focus on asserting contradictions?