Monday, July 2, 2012

Keeping It Real

What's been hard for me is living in a direct approach while doing things that are supposed to be very meaningful to me. It's like I've lost my way somewhere along the path I've led. Despite all these struggles that I have internally, I need to still find a way to come up on top so that I can find contentment with where I'm at. It's like no matter what I do, it's never really going to find that perfect peace and harmony while just living for myself.

The reality is that I need to end some things that will never really have any real benefit to how I'm living my life. I'm just going to have to live with boredom and just work hard and live with the constant pains of struggling with going wherever I need to be. I'm just going to work out a schematic where I live a decent life while being totally aware of myself and try my best in choosing to the right and best things for myself. I'm going to have to constantly live in this manner for a lifetime now.