Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pretty Cool Consideration For Recapping

Having a really strong clear motive and being vocal with the intent of doing good while behaving in this manner is a lot stronger than not being sure about things and trying to solicit the Lion's Den. Hope of God Church Los Angeles is actually a weak organization, and I understand that if I keep a clear and good motive while being upfront about it in a moral manner than any desperate things that this church attempts against me will clearly be in the wrong and be pretty much a red flag where I could learn from their mistakes.

The reason why I might be good at dealing with these misunderstandings that arise from me not feeling confident and stable is that I've been learning how to control my anger and manage it ardously. I also learned a great and helpful ally if you use it to your advantage- being honest and factual about stuff! In principle, these issues I've been dealing with are also practical and I know that I can effectively manage others as a result. I guess it helps to be a hard working individual already who has managed to take care of him or herself before trying to manage others.

Right now, I'm understanding all these concepts and now I need to fire myself back up and get the stuff that I need to do daily out of the way and deal with this issue whenever I have time now. I see how they have been clearly in the wrong with me and what I'm about to do is probably going to hurt them more but I'm doing it in a very clear fashion while ordaining a decent amount of morality. Anyway, I've already hurt their cause so whatever negative repercussions they intend on feeding me will only affect them even more to the point that there won't be a church for people to go to. Basically, if they decide to kill me off or something it's only going to be a lost cause for them, so there really isn't a point for them to decide to do anything to me. If they did, it would only end up hurting them on the long run and they are also like a really weak mafia gang if I compare it to something.

In fact, if anyone has a related problem like mine, I would actually champion for them to continue being who they are and challenge them like I'm about to do. It's only going to help the individual even more and give more reason for the church to relent and apply acceptance against their will but they will know they are doing it for better reasons.