Thursday, June 14, 2012

Putting Everything Together

I'm pretty much like on a quest to get the things I want done and out of the way through making a daily effort. I feel a little worn out or bored at the thought of making it become a routine but I know that it's for the reasons of obtaining what I desire. With this desire that I have now, even though the current present with these feelings of being unsure of things or not in the mood for pursuing after those goals I have in mind by simply just making an attempt to do them on a daily basis, it makes me feel satisfied.

The purpose is to pretty much just motion over to attempting to get the goal done for the day before setting it aside to attempt it again the next day. With bits and pieces, I have been learning that failing at a task from having put a lot of effort through it doesn't really matter. I think what's really important is to keep a sense of personal morality because regardless of what I put myself through, I would still be the same person that others know me for.

Setting personal responsibility up into doing something with first earning a living and then giving back through volunteering some efforts for a community doesn't seem to be a bad thing at all. I'm no longer this apprehensive and nervous person- I even dreamed of picking up the trumpet again and playing it last night even though I had so many struggles at the thought of standing out. I have no idea what it was that motivated me. I was a really shy and nervous person from not feeling prepared all the time and from also not liking my own appearance. It took me awhile to get over those minor obstacles by seeing the bigger picture. I just hung on to it for a very long time through my adolescent years and into my young adulthood. I'm now in a mental state where I'm understanding what I put myself through and how to remain happy regardless of what some bad apples might do to offset some good times for me.