Monday, June 25, 2012

Moving Forward

Pretty much there's really not much going on with my life. I'm not putting so much worry about everything happening in my life anymore. It's pretty weird in that when I feel inadequate and I end up doing something really stupid, I realize how I'm not really that bad at what I thought I was sometimes and then retain some sense of stability for awhile. When I lose this focus and feel inadequate again, the process starts all over again where I feel like I'm not really that bad and attain stability again.

I'm making this same pattern of mistakes repetitiously and it's becoming really annoying for me so I'm just going to have to take the next step and just live it out in the best manner that I can when I feel inadequate again. I'm not going to resort to jealousy or hatred but try to remain in loving terms with like the worst people on the face of the planet.

I started a new occupation again which is pretty much working at my dad's company. It's really tiresome being there, but at the same time I"m really enjoying the experience and work load I'm getting from there. I feel like I'm set at an industry and can earn a form of living so that I can pay my bills and personal living expenses. I really am enjoying this challenge of becoming Mr. Responsible!

It's really been a privilege with my own upbringing, and the moment I have to sacrifice it for the greater good and the highest degree of love, it would be a moment where I tried my best to stay alive and at the same time wouldn't be that bad if the results don't really come out as I would have liked for them too. I'm a really short person for a man whose probably around 5' 3" to 5'4" and at the same time, I try to maintain a personal reflection of serenity and stability around others. I have a pretty decent amount of friends, and I have been able to still keep up in current times from being short. Maybe, it really doesn't matter being short and who I end up being with as long as the spouse is inwardly beautiful. I don't really care being made fun of because of my appearance and don't really mind being shunned because of it anymore. I'm not going to let those types of things turn me into a bitter person.