Friday, June 1, 2012

Starting All Over

There are some distractions that I have to keep in mind now while being at the computer. I need to just cope with them while I work hard at obtaining what I need now in life. I need to be pretty consistent on a daily basis now and rest when time can afford it. There are a few things that I'm missing and have to just get by in doing now.

I finally have a daily rough plan in what I am about to do routinely for my life. I have it pretty sunk into my brain so I don't really need to write any schedule down so I guess that is pretty cool. I am pretty much going to will myself into doing things the best I can at all times and even if I fail now, it's going to be about failing through giving my best effort and going after what I desire.

I guess I don't really care about constantly failing now and see them as a good learning experience for myself. It's one of those times where I know how to align myself into doing some things. Probably the coolest thing I'm planning on setting my mind to is studying a foreign language. I might just go after most of my time developing in a professional direction now.