Thursday, June 14, 2012

Goals I Am Going For

I have some really extreme goals in mind for myself. Keeping in mind that I'm being pretty much blunt here, I'm just making general points about what my desires are. Being by myself right now and not married and not under any courtship, I have been trying to figure out how I could support myself and balance things in my life properly so that I could end up being ready for the next step when the right woman comes along for me. I've been fortunate to establish some cherished friendships with some females, and I see how I can create opportunities to get to meet up with a woman if I find interest in her. Basically, I've been trying to write good stuff about Betty Lam at that Hope of God Church in Los Angeles she used to attend. I think I owe it to myself to take her out for a cup of coffee and have some fun experiencing how rigid she would be with me! I'll just give it my best effort in getting her to open up with me as a friend and get to know some important things about her. Even though I'm comfortable with pursuing romantic relationships with attractive female adults, it's not my initial thought when I first have a chance to meet them. I used to get this feeling of jealousy if she was married or had a boyfriend already, but now I don't really care anymore. I would just prefer letting the right woman come along through meeting with people now.

My personal endeavors right now are pretty crazy, which I didn't describe from the last paragraph. I'm going to be working out in a pretty hectic manner six days a week- basically, I do different exercises each day so that I don't overly stress the same muscles. I'm also going to try to make myself grow taller because I just want to have a good laugh giving it a shot- I don't care if people think I'm being delusional or believe that I won't become any taller, I'm just going to try out the suggestions that have been made. Besides, I get to be more physically active to try to make myself taller and eat more healthier substances so I don't care if I don't grow anymore, but I just want to see the limits where my body will take me. I'm going to be training to drive a school bus around. I'm going to continue to volunteer at a hospital for repairing medical equipment. I'm also going to be part of a Medical Reserve Corp unit which will basically train to respond to state emergencies. I'm going to enroll in school to become a licensed psychiatric technician so that I can get to work with crazy people. I'm planning on also picking up on two languages that I'm already a little familiar with.

I already have endeavors being done for my retirement! Pretty much, I'm a day trader for Forex, and I enjoy playing a little poker to make a living. I'm also going to be reading up on acquiring houses for really cheap and then selling them at a very low market price to make some profit. In other words, I'm going to invest in real estate with money that I have to afford! I have this really crazy desire to have the certifications where I could be a professional hacker and also practice as a medical doctor. I want to retire ASAP with plenty of financial backing to provide for families if I feel obligated to do so and to also pursue these crazy ideas that might even lead me nowhere. I plan on being the same honest person who makes deliberate moral decisions all throughout my life now.