Saturday, June 30, 2012

Liberating Self From Negative Energy

Sometimes stress that comes from the unknown or in other words what I would like to call fatigue comes from a variety of factors but probably most likely because the body just wants to shut down and not cooperate. Sometimes, you need to will yourself to power back up and I guess some people like to remind themselves by taking time to relax a little with a cup of coffee. Oh, I really see it with people who act dumb me with now.

I really see it with those people at that Hope of God Church, if it is still in existence. Basically, what I lacked a little in was personal stability so they tried to take advantage of me at all these weird angles. Now that I understand who I am and am in this mode where I actually see things for what they are, I'm ready to take advantage of the situation. Basically, people have a hard time in general admitting how they are wrong when they are in a bad mood because they are afraid of how it's going to affect them later. Also, it gives the other person the benefit of the doubt in the future to learn from these people's mistakes and take advantage of future situations. It pretty much paves a road for the other person's success.

It's really nothing personal, it's just creating personal assurance in establishing those really good relationships with others. Obviously, we all have to make some compromises but it doesn't have to get to an extreme state. With whatever you are suspecting, just be gentle about it and patient with a decent amount of perseverance.