Thursday, June 21, 2012

Learning To Let Go

Sometimes having just a great desire to do something might actually end up being a waste of time. I mean just factoring in how we should spend our time, I'm sure there's a lot of empty downtime that gets tossed around. Anyway having those really exciting emotions while hooked onto something is pretty normal to have, but the hard part is being able to recognize it and deal with it in a healthy manner occasionally. I guess this is where discipline comes into play in that we take out the excess and focus on the necessities.

It's been taking a long time but I'm starting to discern a great deal about myself. I guess living life based on just personal feelings is like living a lie sometimes. What I'm learning is that being patient, courageous, and hard working at something after having done the homework with no rush to figure everything out about it along with having a good correspondence and then going after the position from really desiring to do so is the way for a young adult to go. Just coming to necessary realizations is what it's about, there's no need to feel all eccentric about how your current life is going.