Monday, June 25, 2012

Dealing With Computer Issue

I keep getting these random popups every once in awhile from surfing the web on my Windows 7. What I have to do to make them stop is to pretty much clear out my history and run the programs Malwarebytes and Spybot Search and Destroy every once in awhile to clear them out. I haven't had much success in getting rid of them forever but I guess it's making some progress for me.

While having a Macbook, I'm experiencing the advantages of having the freedom to be able to surf around and do some risky activities on the Internet if I wanted to because most likely I'm not really going to catch a virus on my Mac OS and experience a lot of stability for the most part. I'm currently running a Windows 7 partition and it has created some headaches but I'm starting to learn to not really mind so much and do the best I can about it. I'm pretty much doing the same thing over and over again like it's a daily routine so I don't really need to worry about making Windows 7 secure as possible because I prefer to do most of my activities on the Lion OS. I guess overall I'm really happy to have made this leap and purchased a Macbook.