Saturday, June 16, 2012

Reminding Myself of Things To Do

One of the advantages of having a blog like this one is being able to write whatever I feel like and laughing at the people who struggle because of it. I basically can come out overly strong in my expression with them and scare them silly to the point where they are like helpless and then do my part in encouraging them to build them back up. Despite my social aggressiveness and picky attitude of even the most minute details when I'm in that state of mind, they seem to not regret after awhile who I am about and try to support me as well.

I always had a feeling where I had to treat people I came across as being somewhat special. This really agitated a lot of guys with some anomalies because they sensed that my sensitivity of the matter wasn't being very helpful to them. Practically almost all guys might go through this period in their life where they feel like their head is spinning and the world is just going out of proportion because they're just so mad about not getting what they want. People you think who could be accountable can sometimes turn out to be not what you had in mind. This can exaggerate the state of mind into a form of great discomfort if you don't labor hard to get out of whatever brought you into the state in the first place.

These challenges in life are what I'm happy to say normal! Unfortunately, so many people can fail in this matter in that they have some issues where they can't really solve the issue and become lost in translation; thus, resulting in divorce or broken relationships. I myself am happy to find that I labored hard to gain a revelation when those struggles hit me pretty hard and that I found a greater sense of purpose after those trials found resolve on my end. Now, I'm a little concerned for those people who tried to victimize me in the event because I see where they could end up rotten; I don't know what it is that makes me feel that way. It's probably just in my nature to care, but what I may do is remind them to have a hard time because it will help me see where they lack in developing some character.