Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Coolness

I managed to write a script that is related to the language C and assists in doing day-trading. It is now up for grabs at http://codebase.mql4.com/8336; the script is called Money Management Script. I am happy to state that I have joined a community of traders, and have about 65 downloads already. Yeah, I feel like I have garnered some attention already.

It is amazing how I don't even average that amount of readers on this site and somehow just like poof, a number of users I can barely juggle in my head have already downloaded the program on the first day it opened. I guess I realize that people need to make a living and some people are more attractive than others for whatever reason. I'm starting to not really care about it now.

I have developed a pretty reliable system in playing online poker where I just keep breaking even and making a little profit. It's pretty neat in how I have been testing and refining it the past couple years. It's a really small percentage of profit, but what I have found is this poker site that offers money back deals and my style can play a lot of hands pretty reliably. What I mean is that with just one buy-in, I was able to play the amount it takes to buy in twenty-five times! It is amazing- with all of those hands I can play for cheap, I'm getting some money back from the poker site which is offering it. Therefore, it entails making some form of living I can imagine making now as long as I stick to my systematic method.

My daytrading strategy has also finally developed into a long-term method where I just ride it out and receive profit automatically. Along with that script I'm offering for free, my daytrading is becoming like a dream occupation where I only have to work an hour at tops per day. I'm also volunteering mainly in the medical field- I'm really interested in a position working at a hospital now. Just for fun now and to do something, I have a job driving a little school bus around with kids in it. I'll see where my imagination can take me now, and I don't plan on staying stagnant very long now.