Monday, June 25, 2012

Not Much of Priority

I believe that I might have outlived the purpose of writing on this blog. For some reason, I no longer feel like it's really a necessity to put stuff on here to make fun of people and start laughing most of the time. Along with how it's based off of being honest which is probably something people would be offended over me revealing but then they can't do anything about it because I'm offering solutions to end their problems, I guess it is what it is now.

I experienced a little success somewhat with this blog- at it's highest peak I only averaged about ten readers a day which is not bad for being a rotten writer. I just wrote about stuff that pertained to anything I wanted to put on here. I think I understand what I really have to do when it comes to dealing with some people who just suck at being friends with you and are not really that important to you but you just want to establish something nice with them at the same time. First of all, it's to maintain composure emotionally; basically most of the time I'm feeling a lot of anger and frustration with these people but I somehow manage to work hard at not letting those negative feelings get the best of me while dealing with these people. It also requires some bravery to approach these people and then start talking pretty blatantly with them.

It pretty much gets down to the point when the conflict arises and they are pretty much acting like babies by saying how much they don't want to be around you or how much you are bothering them to just express how much of a better competitor you are than them in general and just have fun without losing your cool with them. It boils down to talking it over about the issue you want to keep bringing up and use facts to represent your case and then eventually take over the lead to get them to confide in you no matter how worthless of a relationship it feels like it will result in with you.