Monday, June 4, 2012

Pledge I Will Try To Keep

The only difficult thing that is holding me back now is pretty much feeling bored and impatient and in the mood for being impulsive. I come to accept that my nature is going to want to do some foolish things every once in awhile and be in the back of my mind to complete the task. However, I need to accept that those are my old ways and how I have better things to accomplish now no matter how long the wait is. If I don't see results right away, then I need to accept the state I am in and continue working hard and not really expecting anything great. I plan on just living with a sense of purpose and trying to move with a sense of stern direction and a harmonious balance.

I pretty much ask the Lord to forgive me for realizing my personal faults of looking at things to be prideful about in my appearance and being too insecure about it sometimes. I feel like I'm wasting time on things that I could really be accomplishing to promote good health and a great quality of living. It's pretty much about being in a cycle right now of getting myself jump-started. I no longer feel those pangs from being doubtful in my current situation. I think I should live with a little more confidence and strive to do bigger things. I enjoy continuing to joke around in an optimistic manner and caring for others in a sensitive manner; also, I believe in being upfront with my views with a person now.