Sunday, June 3, 2012

Letting Things Flow

It looks like I really need to get back into shape again and hopefully everything will turn out okay. I don't know what it is but it looks like from having aged a lot, the boredom that I'm usually feeling isn't really going to go away. I might as well just deal with it and concentrate on the things that I should really be doing. I'm going to mainly focus on being a pretty disciplined person, and I shouldn't forget to mention that I'm going to keep up with what I can in studying.

When I'm on this computer, I'm going to try to focus on getting what I need to accomplish done first before I start lollygagging around. I now understand that priorities need to take precedence before I can engage in some fun activities. It's how life should be meant to be accomplished, and it also promotes balance. I'm going to see how I do being on my own this week. I pretty much know what I want to do with my schedule so now I just have to keep up with them in any fashion on a daily basis.