Friday, June 8, 2012

Trying To Keep This Appropriate While Letting Loose Out Everything

What I have been in one sentence is lollygagging around inappropriately. I guess that's my general bad thing that I have been doing. That was really appropriate for me to write that way, now I have to figure out how to end my lollygagging. It's a particular type of messing around that gets very addictive and brings fun in the moment but then afterwards brings upon personal thoughts of how stupid it was to engage in it. It's like a cycle that goes over and over again for me. I need to just end it now and not really care about what is bugging me to make me try to enjoy the moment when a symptom of the cycle arises again.

Secondly, I thought of an inappropriate scene for Toy Story that I wouldn't mind animating it but of course, I really wouldn't advertise it then if I did. I'm going to keep this thing G-rated with a few minor hints that grown ups might know about. Basically, it starts with the kid playing with Woody and then being put in an awkward position by being inadvertently forced by the kid to do the splits while in the toy box. After the kid leaves and the coast is clear, Woody starts complaining about arthritis and asks everybody to help him out but they are all busy. Woody first asks his running mate Buzz Lightyear for help and Buzz says something like "Not now, I'm going to be busy playing with the cow girl." Let's just say the cow girl and Buzz end up in a wrestling match that turns out to be pretty intimate with lots of laughing and hollering. Woody becomes jealous and tells Buzz that he will have his way with him once he gets out of the stance. While the other toys ignore Woody and keep jumping out of the box, he then notices the pig toy looking at himself in a barbie-sized mirror. Woody gets the attention of the pig and asks him to help him up and the pig is like "Not now, I'm on a date with Piggy." The pig talks to himself in his best manly voice and then puts on a blonde wig and starts talking in a falsetto voice to represent a female while looking at the mirror. The pig switches back and forth while viewing the mirror to represent a dialogue.

One of the main toys then finds that the kid is coming back to the room. While Woody barely managed to get out of his position, he then sighs and putters momentarily in a hopeless fashion. Woody yells out "Hey, I require assistance to be put back in position!" Then the army men carry a toy hammer towards Woody and manage to place it on the slinky dog toy while he's stretched out. The slinky dog gets released and the hammer conks Woody on the head hard enough for him to start sinking. The hammer starts doing a rapid hammering action and while Woody is in pain, he finally gets into his position. The box opens up with the kid looking inside. The kid finds Buzz Lightyear and the cow girl in a wrestling position while on top of each other and is unaware they are not in position. The kid shakes his head while thinking "I must be seeing things. This always happens when I try to keep the cow girl and Woody together."