Sunday, June 3, 2012

Good Moment In Time And Space

It's pretty easy to write this post fairly early and positive in the morning because today is my birthday! I really don't know what it is about me but I guess I'm doing okay. I really understand a lot of events that have been happening for me lately, and it doesn't really mean anything to get so excited about. I still have a little difficulty in becoming fast again.

I guess it is what it is and man someone told me yesterday that women are corrupted enough in Las Vegas that someone pretty enough would go on a date with me. Yeah, that was really funny to hear and then he said that he would bring a girl who looks like the girl I had some trouble dealing with over to his house. It's all just talk but funny I suppose. They were supposed to very inciteful comments from the way he presented it, so I pretty much told him that I wished he could say things that were really funny and people actually understood all the time because usually he isn't on the mark.

It seems like having been put to the test, I don't really get bothered about those things anymore and can actually settle fairly decently any conflicts that arise for myself now. It seems like a pretty big amount of people have some complexes in life and just can't deal with it in a smart fashion; in other words, there aren't too many people who end up being successful from becoming complacent about some personal issues. These personal issues seem to be pretty strewed when dealing with some females sometimes. There was probably a female or two who I never really had a chance to settle a minor matter with- they sort of made it really big and contradicted themselves; I was in a pretty agitated state to anything about it. First off, it's important to learn to manage morally when your lid gets blown off. I totally get it and know what I could do for my part to help now. It's oh well for me with those girls being gone somewhere I might not be able make any contact with, but I might be able work with the few guys and girls who still remain. Basically, being fully honest and not delusional creates a wonderful new upbringing.